“අලුත් ජීවිතේ – Aluth Jeewithe” Campaign
"Living the New Normal" National campaign unveils as the second phase of the #StayHomeStory campaign from 25th August 2021, as a successful collaboration of Sarvodaya - Fusion, Facebook and the Information Communication and Technology Agency (ICTA).
The national campaign is focused on empowering the Sri Lankan communities to digitally adapt themselves in primarily important areas like, food, education, health, banking, working and earning during the prevailing health crisis in the country.
The competition aims at easing the economic and social stresses that burdens people due to the pandemic and spreading awareness of the existing social issues. The public engagement platform will be an interactive open space for the general public to engage and help those in need of ways to digitally adapt themselves according to the new normal.
All the interested participants can enter this competition by posting a short video clip of 60 – 90 seconds relating to one of the categories; Banking, Education, Food, Health, Working and Learning during the ‘New Normal’. The video entries should be posted on their own social media (Facebook) timeline, using any of the hashtags #NewNorm #අලුත්ජීවිතේ #புதியஇயல்பு on or before 24th of October 2021.
- Participants must be citizens of Sri Lanka (excluding Staff and family members of Sarvodaya-Fusion, Facebook and ICTA) and are expected to submit valid information (Name, Age, Address, NIC Number), which will be used to sort entries and in the final selection of winners.
- Participants must post their video entries on their own timeline (Facebook or Instagram) using the #අලුත්ජීවිතේ #NewNorm #புதியஇயல்பு hashtag in any language (English/ Sinhala or Tamil). Only posts with the correct hashtag will be eligible for the competition.
- Competitors have the freedom to express their ideas through their video entries. A panel of judges will evaluate all eligible entries.
- Playback time for videos, music and animations should be 60 - 90 seconds.
- You should select only one category to create the video
- Your story should:
- Inspire another person
- Be clear and give a single message
- Have a solution that could be replicated by another
25th August 2021 - 24th October 2021Terms & Conditions / නියමයන් හා කොන්දේසි
- Original ideas and work that could inspire another, are encouraged.
- The context and idea have to be clear and give a single message.
- The video should be based on only one category.
- All video entries must be made and/or created by adhering to the ongoing government rules and regulations, refraining from any illegal activity, plagiarism or copyright violations and avoiding racial/ethnic conflicts. If an entry is based on any previous work, please give credit where it is due.
- Selection will be through a points system distributed as 50% through public votes and 50% through the discretion of the judging panel. No explanation or justification will be provided for the selection of winners.
- The Winner will be announced through the 'අලුත් ජීවිතේ - Aluth Jeewithe' Facebook page and all other partner related pages and contacted via the contact number provided.
- This competition is in accordance with Facebook Terms (https://www.facebook.com/policies/). Breach of these terms would disqualify entrants to this competition.
- The panel of judges has the sole right and authority to remove any content that they deem unsuitable for publishing and detrimental to the welfare of the public.
- By submitting or posting Content to enter the competition, you retain rights and ownership while granting Sarvodaya-Fusion a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), while retaining your rights to the submitted content.
- All creatives should be uploaded on or before 24th October 2021.
Aluth Jeewithe FAQ
The #NewNorm is a national campaign initiated by Sarvodaya-Fusion in collaboration with ICTA and Facebook focusing on empowering the Sri Lankan communities to digitally adapt themselves during the prevailing health crisis in the country. This competition will be an interactive open space for the general public to engage and help those in need of ways to adapt themselves according to the new normal.
With the aim of empowering the Sri Lankan communities to digitally adapt themselves in primarily important areas like, food, education, health, banking, working and earning during the prevailing health crisis in the country. Thus, we hope this initiative will help in easing the economic and social stresses that burdens people due to the pandemic and spreading awareness of the existing social issues. The public engagement platform will be an interactive open space for the general public to engage and help those in need of ways to adapt themselves according to the new normal.
On Facebook and Instagram online platforms.
ෆේස්බුක් සමාජ ජාල වේදිකාව ඔස්සේ.
Step 1: Share the video entry of how you digitally adapted yourself / or any of your by selecting one category from; banking, education, health, food, working and earning which carries the concept of 'Living the New Normal.
Step 2: Post it on your own Facebook or Instagram timeline, with any of the hashtags #stayhomestory/ #ගෙදරකතා /#வீட்டில்தங்கும்கதை.
පියවර 1: දී ඇති තේමාවන් යටතේ හෝ ඔබට කැමති තේමාවක් යටතේ ඩිජිටල්කරණය සඳහා ඔබ හැඩගැසුනු ආකාරය පිළිබඳව ඔබේ පෞද්ගලික අත්දැකීමක් හෝ ඔබේ වෙනත් අත්දැකීමක් ආශ්රයෙන් තත්පර 60-90ක් අතර වීඩියෝ පටයක් නිර්මාණය කරගන්න.
පියවර 2: කුඩා වදන් කිහිපයකින් (වචන 50ට නොවැඩි) එම නිර්මාණය පසුපස ඇති කතාව විස්තර කරන්න.
පියවර 3: එය ඔබගේ ෆේස්බුක් කාලරාමු මත,#අලුත්ජීවිතේ #NewNorm #புதியஇயல்பு හෑශ්ටැග්වලින් එකක් යොදා පළකරන්න.
This competition is open to all age groups.
මෙම තරඟය සියලු වයස් කාණ්ඩවලට විවෘතව ඇත, ඒවා මෙලෙස කාණ්ඩ කර ඇත: වයස 16 සහ ඉහළ වයස 15 සහ පහළ.
Please upload his video clip in your Facebook timeline, with any of the hashtags mentioned above. Mention your son’s name and age in the captions.
කරුණාකර ඔබගේ දරුවාගේ වීඩියෝ පටය ඔබගේ ෆේස්බුක් කාලරාමුවේ පළ කර ඉහත සඳහන් ඕනෑම හෑශ්ටැගයක් යොදන්න. ඔබේ දරුවාගේ නමත්, වයසත් සමග ඔහුගේ නිර්මාණය පිළිබඳ කුඩා විස්තරයක් ද ඒ සමග පළ කරන්න.
No. Each individual is eligible for only one submission.
නැත. එක් පුද්ගලයකු හට ඇතුළත් කළ හැක්කේ එක් නිර්මාණයක් පමණි.
Three winners will be chosen overall for the best and informative entries based on 50% people’s choice award and 50% on judgement as First place, Second place and Third place.
සම්පුර්ණ තරඟාවලියෙන් වැදගත්ම සහ නිර්මාණාත්මකම වීඩියෝ පට සඳහා පලමුවන, දෙවන සහ තෙවන ස්ථාන සදහා ජයග්රාහකයින් තෝරාපත් කරගනු ලබයි.
The winners will be rewarded with tablet computers and cash prizes.
ජයග්රාහකයින් වෙත ත්යාග වශයෙන් ටැබ් යන්ත්ර සහ මුදල් ත්යාග පිරිනැමේ.